1. Last beverage: Lukewarm milk with Bournvita (Lukewarm because I can’t for-the-life-of-me consume hot liquids and milk because my poor fractured foot needs all the calcium it can get, so milk {sob! sob!})
2. Last phone call: Confusion. Last phone call I made or received? Made—I didn’t make any phone call the entire day! Received—P telling me he has left office (finally!) for the day
3. Last text message: Replied to P's message telling me he has stopped to eat on the way back from office
4. Last song you listened to: Main zindagi ka saath nibhaata chaala gaya..lalalala…
5. Last time you cried: Oh just about a month back when my seemingly organized life was thrown out of gear when the doctors told me I had fractured my foot and put me on complete bed rest
HAVE YOU EVER
6. Dated someone twice? Twice bole tow? Broken off and dated again? Nai boss
7. Been cheated on? Hmm..Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Meaning smooch (errrr..sorry for using the word)? If yes, ok big confession. I am not into kissing (GULP!). There I said it! Give me hugs, cuddles any day..By the way, I am completely fine with cheek kissing (can it be called that?)
9. Lost someone special? Loved and lost…Yes
10. Been depressed? Every week. But it’s not those serious bouts of depression. Just minor everyday worries and troubles (why can’t life be simpler kinda. You get the drift? Yes?)
11. Been drunk and thrown up? Drunk? No boss, thank you…Thrown up? Mentally, yes plenty of times
12. Kissed a stranger? Well, even if I wasn’t so averse to kissing, I would NEVER kiss a stranger
13. Lost glasses/contacts? Lost? Don’t remember. But broken glasses? Yes, innumerably. The consequence for which was that Mom made me and big sis wear those specs with chains around them as kids. Bah! Total attitude ki waat lag gai thi
14. Had sex on first date? Woohoooo! Wait…Utna scene nai hai
15. Broken someone’s heart? Hmm…Maybe yes
16. Had your own heart broken? Countless times..Which strikes me, maybe my heart also needs calcium (sigh!)
17. Been arrested? No
18. Turned someone down? As in a proposal right? Yes
19. Cried when someone died? Yes
20. Liked a friend that is a girl? No boss no..
IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU
21. Made new friends? Yeah..you can say so
22. Fallen out of love? I keep falling in and out of love
23. Laughed until you cried? Yes
24. Met someone who changed you? Errrr… No! (Is that answer acceptable?)
25. Found out who your true friends were? Actually I always knew…This year only made it clearer
26. Found out someone was talking about you? Yeah. Gossip about me and P full on happening in office. Initially annoying, now extremely annoying (Grrrrrr…)
WHAT’S YOUR
27. Name: What’s in a name? (Ok, I am gagging)
28. Nicknames: Plenty (BIG GRIN)
29. Relationship status: Want to get married and have my own house (sigh!) soon
30. Zodiac sign: Pisces
31. Male or female or transgendered: Female baba! Thank you very much (Humph!)
32. Elementary: U.P.
33. School: U.P.
34. Colleges: U.P. and Orissa
35. Hair color: Brown
36. Long or short: On way to long (Please God please…make it grow faster)
37. Height: Tall (PROUD SMILE)
FIRSTS
38. First surgery: 2008: Wisdom tooth extraction in right jaw. 2009, The Sequel (in pre-production): Wisdom tooth extraction in left jaw (Why God why, do you give me wisdom only to take it away? Unfair…SULK!)
39. First piercing: Ears
40. First best friend: My childhood chuddie buddie S
41. First sport you loved: Gali cricket. Please note “gali”, not “gully” (which I anyways don’t know the meaning of), where gali means street cricket.
42. First pet: None
43. First vacation: Goa. With family (WOW! Those days..)
44. First concert: Ok. This was also my FIRST reporting assignment. Some very famous classical singer guy. Can’t remember the name (Useless me!)
RIGHT NOW
45. Eating: Nothing. Wisdom teeth hurting. Ouch!
46. Drinking: Nothing
47. I’m about to: Hopefully sleep
48. Listening to: The clock tick away in the silence of the night
49. Waiting for: Finishing this. 51 more to go!!
YOUR FUTURE
50. Want kids? YES, YES, YES
51. Want to get married? YES, YES, YES, YES
52. Careers in mind? Film director, writer, actor. Creative? Will do
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
53. Lips or eyes: Eyes baby eyes!
54. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, of course (reason stated above)
55. Shorter or taller: Taller
56. Older or younger: Older
57. Romantic or spontaneous: A bit of both. Possible? Yes?
58. Nice stomach or nice arms: Whoa! Both
59. Sensitive or loud: Neither too sensitive nor too loud
60. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
61. Trouble maker or hesitant: In moderation, can it be both (Please?)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
62. Yourself: I try to
63. Miracles: Yes, big-time
64. Love at first sight: Ummm….No
65. Heaven: Yes…The next adventure after death
66. Santa Claus: Yes and No
67. Kiss on the first date: Errrr…depends
68. Angels: Totally!
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS
69. Pink
70. Blue
71. White
72. Errrr…Can I say dark blue (can’t think of any other color really)
73. Have you kissed anyone on your friends list? Which friends’ list? Orkut/Facebook?
74. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Almost all
75. How many kids do you want to have? One (Girl please!)
76. Do you have any pets? No
77. Do you want to change your name? No, never
78. What did you do for your last birthday? I took off from work (YAY!) and saw Delhi 6 in an almost empty hall
79. What time did you wake up today? 10 am (very grumpy)
80. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading a blog
81. Name something you CANNOT wait for. To leave office everyday (sigh! I need to get a life)
82. Last time you saw your father? Well, only yesterday I looked at his pic. Technically, I saw him last time when I was a toddler, so don’t remember anything. But I know he is watching me everyday from up there. Love you Pa!
83. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Not life but me. My impatience and bad temper.
84. Most visited webpage: Google
85. Do you have a crush on someone? Naah
86. Ever been in love? Yes
87. Piercings? Err....Repeat question?
88. Tattoos? None. Wish for a delicate little rose though (Did you say where? I am not telling guys)
89. Righty or lefty: I am always right(y)!
90. On Internet since: Technically, 2003. But actually, 2006.
91. Video game: Don’t play any
92. When left alone: I think and think and think and get depressed
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes. Pa
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No boss…
95. Wanted to kill some one ever? Always. You can always find a hit-list in my cerebrum
96. Among your blog mates, who would you like to kiss? Eeeeks…None. Thank you very much (And seriously, will these “kissing” questions ever stop?)
97. Committed a blunder and regretted later? All the frigging time
98. Wanted to steal you friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend? Haha Never. They were way too sad anyways
99. Wanted to run away from your loved ones in anger, because they didn’t listen? All the frigging time
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Ab itni mehnat ki hai, tow bhai why not? Sure…
54 comments:
..hey...it's nice post...
100 truths....nice one
That was very, very honest! Averse to kissing you said, now, aplause for admitting it!
Interesting blog you've got...:)
That was really honest! I would have never admitted it if I was averse to kissing! ;)
Interesting blog you've got...Dhenkanal you said, IIMC alumnus?
@Vickey: Thanks for dropping by Vickey...
@Deepa: Truth and only the truth :) Thanks
@Destiny's child: First of all, thanks dear.
Well, what to do? With so many "kissing" questions, couldn't actually bluff again and again.
Yup IIMC alumnus. Are you too? And thanks for dropping by :)
How fun are those questions list. Hope you foot recovers soon!
@My Owl Barn: Thanks Shivani. I really need those "get well" wishes :)
Noble cause you are working for. Keep it up!
Nice! I learned so much about you from one post. :)
@Naseem: Thanks! And I am game for your mashed potatoes any day ;)
grrrrrrrrrrrrrt one...
sumone's getting popular...
take care of urself and get well soon
kisses [:P]
@With Malice: Thanksssssss. Working hard at it ;)
Hi,DIC(If I may shortform you to that in my first comment itself)..tks for visiting my blog(welcome anytime.:))..
Great look your blog has got..right from the profile itself,let me see..Ah, well,Piscean,wanting to write,Andaaz Apna Apna,Sound of raindrops...are some of my favourites too..(Piscean toh is coz I'm one,too.haha). In fact,I've been writing Letters To Editors since more than 10 years now. And, written a few articles as well, in between.Love entering competitions,quizzes,et al.
---
Re. this post..a real genuine set of answers you've given.:)Loved the 'twice bole tow'style,most visited webpage(google),..u ended it just right- 'ab itni mehnat ki hai,toh why not post it?'hahahaha
---
Will be back to read a bit more of the earlier posts..the headers look quite interesting.
Very nice and interesting post. I liked it very much.
fun Q&A round! must pat your back for the patience to answer 100 questions. I would have given up after 10... lolz...
love ur blog template.
Happy blogging!
Hi Friend ur doing an excellent work.. Can we exchange links...
Nope...But I am appearing for the exam this year...
@AmitL: Hi Amit and welcome to my blog. From your comment I make out that I can look forward to more feedback from you! Thanks :)
I loved your blog too btw...Especially the post on Mandrake. Why don't you do something similiar on Chacha Chowdhury? It's one of my most favourites...You mention you have been writing articles for newspapers. That's great! What all have you written about?
Here's a "Piscean-to-Piscean hi-five" for you! Keep up the good work
@Babli: Thanks for dropping by Babli.
@Priyanka: Thanks...Yes, yes please do pat my back. It was such a looooong list of questions. Phew! Happy blogging :)
@Vijay: Thanks!
@Destiny's child: All the best dear!
very interesting..vallah..i thought i had posted a comment here..dunno what the heck is wrong..anywy..cheers and best wishes friend..always to u:)
@R Ramesh: Shukriya! Shukriya! And thanks for commenting again :)
..hey..will you read mine posts..please..!!
There are so many interesting things about ur blog... i cant name one....that would be unfair...goodwork...keep it up!!!visit mine on
www.cherishingspaces.blogspot.com
@Vickey: Right away!
@Vasudha: Hey Vasudha thanks a ton! I will sure do that.
hey nice blog :-)
@Celestialrays: Thanks!
shukriya shukriya..this time to u my dear friend heheh:)
@R Ramesh: Vallah!! ;)
i didn't get your comment
A very interesting blog.
Greetings from creativity and imagination photos of Jose Ramon
First time here.. !!
I salute you for your patience .. But this tag was a good way to know about you. Well done.
P.S. - I can relate to the chain-wala spectacles years.. Uff. You're right. Attitude ki waat lag gayi bilkul ;-)
Cheers!
hey hey...came to c yr latest post..where r u? my dear friend...Cheers:)
@Jose Ramon: Hi..Thanks a ton and welcome! I love creative people :)
@Lostworld: Welcome dear. Ha ha..Yeah you are right. And can you believe it, I wore those for 3 whole years??? Phew!!
@R Ramesh: Hey thats super sweet of you. Well, I admit I have been a bit lazy as a result of which many posts have been lying around half-written. But I promise to be back soon. Please bear with me. :)
P.S.- And thanks for the encouragment.
jealous u? can't believe that heheh..u r young and intellingent..so just gear up for a bright future dear friend..wish u the best always..:)
Interesting!:)
Sharon
@R Ramesh: That's soo generous and sweet of you. Really. But that doesn't change the fact that I am still jealous. Humph!!
@Sharon: Hi Sharon. Thanks and welcome!
Hey,DIC...when's the next post coming up?I'm sure 2009 deserves at least two more posts from you..hahaha.
@AmitL: You know there are so many half-written posts lying around in my head. To be honest, I have been a bit lazy. But yes, soon I am going to get down to it. In the meantime, thanks for assuring me that there will be people reading my next post ;)
Wow IIMC product!
Job ki koi tention hi nahi :-(
@Manjari: Hi there! Well, all I can say is maybe this is a typical case of the grass being greener on the other side. Honestly! it's tough these days IIMC or non-IIMC. What do you do btw?
I wanna do what you are doing!! heheheh. Looking for job in print media. I worked as a stringer for some media house for some days but then I decided to continue my studies.
Currently i am doing my MA in rural development and also interning with CRY
Waise u work on DESK?
@Manjari: Oh thats cool! You will surely get something good. Yup am working on desk right now..
This was fun to read!!
I hope the bone's all healed now. :)
Cheers
@Bondgal: Hi! The plaster is off, but the leg hasn't healed completely. Will take some more time. Btw, welcome to my blog :-)
thats some list... loved to read it....
i think i too did it way back, but yours is too good, mostly the kissing questions :P
take care and keep writing.....
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
@Thousif: Thanks Thousif. Would love to read your list too..
@Anonymous: That's the best thing I have heard in a long time. Thanks a ton! It feels so nice when people tell you that you have improved. Thanks so much :-) You have made me very happy today!
This is my first visit to your blog, and i totally loved it! Its witty with small things peppered here and there to add spice to it, and the template is so pretty! :)
Would definitely keep coming back for more.. :) ..
And about this post -
Main bhi bournvita peeta hoon!! :D .. And I too wonder how can anyone consume boiling, just off the stove, stuff??!!
I hope your foot is better, and you are up and running now.:)
Still keep breaking specs?? :P ..
Nicknames - lol!! :P
All in all - The expressions, the exclamations, the masti.. Everything made it a TOTAL FUN post!! :) .. Ms. Always Right(y) .. lol!!
OMG - :O .. who is thing anonymous guy?? he posted the exact same comment on my latest post too!! :|
@Karan: Hi Karan. Thanks. And a BIG welcome to my world! And feedback is always welcome. Do keep dropping by. Foot is better now, and so is the spec-breaking habit :-)
So we both have become more creative and original now? Seriously, such a generous person this 'Anonymous' guy is :-)
Thanks a lot. :) .. I would definitely keep coming back. :) ..
We might have become more creative and original, but the anonymous guy is surely very LAZY and non-creative. :) ..
LOLLL!! I just noticed that this Mr./Ms. Anonymous has posted the exact same comment on one more friend's blog too!! Don't know how much more did he/she test his 'copy pasting skills'!!
@Karan: Ha ha ha ha. So many people have got more creative. Such a nice place to live in :-)
Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
@Anonymous: This post helped you in your college assignment?? Whoa! I would love to know how!!!!!
Post a Comment