As I start writing this, I suddenly remember those movies I watched as a kid, which were set in a very "futuristic" 2010. When film-makers made us believe that in the year 2010 or so we would be going to office flying in our own saucer-shaped cars, or that there would only be aliens ruling our planet and we humans living on trees, or that we would be woken up by our personal robots every morning and given morning tea before being dropped to office, which would be somewhere on Mars.
Now its officially 2010. Fortunately, none of this seems to have happened (though I won't mind the personal robot bit). And here we are ushering in the New Year!!!!
And here I go wishing you a very, very Happy New Year.
Have a good year!
Cheers
33 comments:
Happy New Year to you!
Hey,DIC...wishing you a thrilling,delightful 2010,too..:) A big smile at the memory of old movies which predicted all the robotic et al things for this year...well, the year's just begun-maybe we'll have robot servants and waiters and all in the coming few months..the way the world is advancing, we never can tell,can we?:)
Happy new year to you....
let's wait n see what happens in 2050...:D
@OUAT: Thanks! To you too
@Amit: Thanks, thanks, thanks..after my boring New Year's eve, I need all the thrill I can get :-) Yeah, like I said, what can be better than a personal robot? Have a good year.
@Destiny's child: Thanks dear. At the rate we seem to be going, maybe 3010..ha ha ha
Happy New Year to you too!!
Cheers
Hahahaha.. I love your post. The James Camerons & Steven Speilbergs deserve to read this ! ;-)
Happy new year!
Guess, these might come true in 2050!! :D
A very happy new year to you too! :)
Cheers :)
a very very happy new year to you too ya....
like the summary, i too wouldnt mind a robot dog wh? ;)
take care and keep writing.............
P.S: you have an awesome templete :)
The future's not that far away. =D
@Lostworld: Truly man! What a disappointment they have been :-) Happy New Year to you too dear!
@Shilpa: At the rate we are going even 2050 seems too ambitious to me. Maybe 3010! Same to you :-)
@Thousif: Seriously man! What would be better than your own personal robot? Thanks a ton dear, and Happy New Year to you too.
@Uglyduckling: Hey everybody keeps saying that. When will all this happen?
Happy New Year to you too! Have a great year ahead. :) .. And yes, Good luck with the personal robot thing, and till it comes around, try getting a boy friend...maybe.. lol!! :P
@Karan: But a robot is a robot. I mean, you won't have to mollycoddle it to get your things done, or pay it compliments to make it cook chicken for you etc etc. Don't you think? And a very Happy New Year to you too :-)
LOL.. I think you would want to cuddle your boy friend, and not do it because you have to, to get things done!! Boyfriends do it out of love, and not because you pay compliments. Haina?? :)
And if you need someone to get things done, better hire a cook or a helper!! I would rather cook myself (I mean burn food till only a black mess remains in the pan.. :P) than having a tin can cook it for me! lol.. :P
hahaha so true! happy new year!
and I wouldnt mind having a personal robot either. First task would be to clean my room. wheeee :D
@Karan: OMG! Someone has got all senti ;-) And I said "mollycoddle" not "cuddle"
@Shruthi: Yup bliss it would be :-) Happy New Year to you too dear!
hi friend gr8 2 hear fm u ya....sure u having a gala time..cheers
Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year.
Thanks for your lovely comment.
I liked your post very much.
@R.Ramesh: Hello sir! And welcome back to blogsville :-)
@Babli: Hi Babli. How was your vacation? Am sure you had a lot of fun!! Happy New Year to you too
Hey! I agree I was also disappointed at having no flying cars to take to office...lolz... but it is a New Year and a new stat... so may the year be rocking for you! Happy New Year! All the best.
@Priyanka: Yup dear! Life goes on..personal robot or no personal robot :-)
Wish you a good year too!
Wish you a very Happy Makar Sankranti and Happy Pongal.
Happy new yr to u too...first time on your blog..
@Soumil: Welcome to my blog!
@Babli: Wish you a Happy Makar Sankranti and Happy Pongal too Babli!!
@Rohini: Welcome dear! And keep dropping by :-) Thanks for commenting!
Hey, DIC...what's up?No new posts since quite some time...need some inspiration??:)
Ma`am..you've been tagged and awarded!
@AmitL: Yes man! All-time creative low.
@Lostworld: Thanks ma'am. I owe you one for this! I shall be posting the 10 honest things about me soon!!!
hey buddy how r u? where r u? long time no c..and hey what sirrrr?? bah:) i am just 18, call me friend if u want..:)
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
@R. Ramesh: Will be back soon Ramesh. Not sure if with a BANG though :)
[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]
[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals
As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a wish fix conditions and grasp how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Bills machine.
We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors desire cost 2x or consistent 3x and a end of the time 5x what we debt you. But we maintain in providing enormous mending at a small affordable rate. The unbroken something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we train to abide by that mental activity in cognizant and provide you with the cheapest grade possible.
Not simply do we be suffering with the best prices but our turnaround occasion for your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We compel take your posting done ahead of you certain it.
We also outfit you with a roundish log of affluent posts on contrary forums. So that you can get the idea over the extent of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we hold harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]
[b]Search Engine Optimization
Using Xrumer you can wish to realize thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Many of the forums that your Install you force be posted on have exalted PageRank. Having your association on these sites can deep down expropriate build up some top grade help links and as a matter of fact boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.
This is making your site more and more popular. And with this developing in celebrity as well as PageRank you can expect to witness your place definitely superiority gamy in those Search Mechanism Results.
Transport
The amount of transportation that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Ponder 1 collection on a all the rage forum will inveterately rig out 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once create tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade will function through the roof.
These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre about your site. Imagine how many sales or leads you can fulfil with this considerable loads of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.
Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]
GET YOUR INFERIOR ERUPTION TODAY:
http://www.xrumer-seo.com
Loose of casinos? subscribe to this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] commander and leak into b presume up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also guard our blooming [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] guard away from at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and obliterate factual bucks !
another unique confinement [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] spot is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, line up well-meaning online casino bonus.
hey thanks ya..
@Ramesh: Your welcome!
Post a Comment