Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to have better S.E.X.*

Aarghhhh! It's been so long since my fingers actually typed something for my blog. Well, to tell you the truth, I am actually quite disillusioned with the Internet (but more on that maybe in another blog post). Actually, I have nothing to write on/about.

I mean no one would be interested in knowing such things about my life as:

  • My roommate is never in the room (yeah I know that's nothing to complain about. I get the whole room to myself, but sometimes I yearn for some company). Where she goes is a mystery. She pops in at odd times/days for an hour and two, gets a missed call and whoosh! she is gone again. One day (when she was on another blink-and-you-miss-me appearance after 20 odd days), I cheekily asked her: Ghar gayi thi? To which, she said: Nai. And then she was gone again. I didn't lose hope. About 15 days later, when she came again, I said: Ummm...will you be staying back? (*hangs her head in shame*). She replied: Nai. On pressing a little, she told me, Bhaiyya ke ghar ja rahi hun. Bhaiyya aha!
  • I like watching Dance India Dance. But I think the grandmaster, Mithun is super unfair. When he really likes a performance, he says: "Main tumhe kuch dena chahta hun". Just as my eyes start to light up, he gets up and gives some Grand Salute-thingy, which has contestants and their mentors (and even those two shrieking anchors) writhing and convulsing in their places as if they have just had an orgasm. Oh! how much I miss a certain Saroj Khan, who doled out some needed cash (excuse me, Rs 100 is a big amount..humph!) to those contestants she liked. And don't even get me started on Mithun's "kya baat (say it 3 times)" torture.
On that note, I better quickly wrap up this post (not because I have run out of stupid things to say, but 'coz there is no electricity and my laptop battery is dying). But not before asking the readers (if there are any. *puts away laptop and prays for 2 minutes--even though the laptop battery is dying--that someone reads this*) of this maha-faaltu (of course, I am exaggerating. You know me! Duh!) blog post to share with me such silly anecdotes.

Till then....Ciaaaao!

* And yes. The headline of this post is not connected in any way with its content. I just gave it for the heck of it (to grab more eyeballs) *laughs likes Rahul Mahajan*.

33 comments:

bhagyareema said...

LOL u made my day

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Bhagyareema: Thanks buddy!

Crazy Blogger said...

kya yaar, me toh faaltu me khush ho rahi thi!!!

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Manjari: Gotcha! :)

Destiny's child... said...

There!
But I somehow saw through the gimmick..laughs like Rakhi Sawant :D

But that didn't stop me from reading this. Even I want murder to be legalised. There are some people on my hit-list too ;)

Fun post :)

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Destiny's child: Great minds think alike :-) Thanks

Anonymous said...

Lol .. Guess what? My flatmate's boyfriend stays atleast 4 days a week in our flat in her room... Care for some "extra" company? And whenever she appears in the kitchen or the living room, she has to cover it up saying "wo mera friend aaya hua hai na".. Friend for Godssake?

I could kill one or two too if murder was made legal for a day.. I hate bosses!!!

Thousif Raza said...

i loved it (as always ;)) and i agree mithun's kya baat torture, is getting out of hand.... and intelligence on the fire drill.... nice ;)

how i wish i could see the smile on on your face that day :P



take care and keep writing.........

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Shivani: Am so thankful I share a room with her and not a flat! How are you surviving? Kick both of them out I say!!! :)

@Thousif: Thanks buddy! Appreciation like yours keeps me going :)
P.S.--Let's hope they change the grandmaster in the next season!

With Malice said...

it was a pleasure to read this post as always...keep it up...and the fire drill... will keep in mind for future references :)

and i dont blame ur roommate as the society we have inherited doesnt allow us to proudly say "i have a girl/boyfriend"...wonder how many more years will it take us to reach a point where words like bhaiyya and friend would not be misused...

cheers

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@With Malice: Thanks. Yeah actually, we live in a hypocritical world. And to simplify our lives, end up complicating it more.

comfortablynam said...

What a fun read..and so many laughs..and smart smart you..taking the elevator in advance.. :D

Chinkurli said...

LOL had a good laugh at the fire thing! :D and about Mithun - the gestures that he makes with the "kya baat" are even more irritating! what's with all celeb judges on the show aping that?

Anonymous said...

Hey Double - came here thru Comfy's blog and lol...if these are all the mundane things u have to say - yes please do update ur blog more often.

Wow...murder legal for a day...interesting concept :D has set me thinking.

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Comfortablynam: Ha ha! You know it was actually funny. I almost felt like a kid bunking an exam!
P.S.--I love your blog :)

@Chinkurli: Yeah isn't it? I mean get original guys!! There one more: Vaibhavi Merchant's "Dimaag ka dahi". Arrrrgh!!!

@Dropzofjupiter: And ain't I grateful to Comfy for that? :)
Yes, maybe one day we shall get what we desire. In the meantime let's get our list ready!

Preeti said...

Came here through Chinkurli's blog! Man, your blog is good! :)
Rofl at all your points! If I had to comment in 1 line on your post, I would say, "Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat!" ;) :D

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Preeti: Chinkurli owes me one! Thanks to her I got a good visitor on my page :) (and of course a great comment). Thanks!

P.S.- Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat! to you too! ;p

yogesh said...

I have a weekly newspaper. Is it ok if i publish some of your blog ? Is it ok if i publish it with your photo? Let me know ok
bye
take care

Yogesh

lostworld said...

In our office we have these fire-alarms that go off out of the blue without prior warning/notice. Then comes the best part. Only half hour later an announcement will be made that it was nothing & we can continue working without worrying!!! Duh!;-0

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Yogesh: Wow! What a compliment. Am swooning

@lostworld: Wow! What fun. Vacancy hai? :p

Vintage Obsession said...

hey :) my first time here :) totaly liking it :) will be back :)

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Vintage Obsession: Now, that's what you call "Music to the ears"! Thanks buddy :)

AmitL said...

LOL...DIC,I'm reading this post a few days late,but,it gave me the laugh of the day-honest,genuine thoughts on daily life..from wanting to murder the boss to the wailing Coffee Day machine.:)
---
LOL again at 'HR happy that they can handle fire in the building with a 1-week notice...our office had such a drill(we're on Ground Floor,so no issues of elevators)..and,some people coolly packed their laptops,finished their emails and then walked out of the main entrance...our HR sarcastically said'when there's a real fire,you won't be able to take your laptops'...but,funnily,he didn't remark that we should use the emergency exit doors(no one did)instead of going through the narrow single entrance door.
----
Grt to see u back,as always,and here's waiting for the next post.

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@AmitL: Better late than never dude!! He he that must have been sooo funny :) Everybody calmly walking out with their laptops!! Mercy! :)

Samvedna said...

Fun post..I was a little shocked by the heading:)

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Samvedna: Hey you have got a lovely name!! :) Well, the idea was to shock only ;). Thanks

kiran sawhney said...

I am so amused. Love te way you write. Kindly do visit and follow my blog too.
http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Kiran: Thanks a lot Kiran.

R. Ramesh said...

Hi friend:) How u doing? tc wishes:)

lostworld said...

hellooo..kahaan ho? kya kar rahe ho? kab wapas aane ka irada hai? Irada toh hai na? :D

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Ramesh: Hi there! Am good. Hows you?

@Lostworld: Hey! Long time, no see!! Where have you been? I admit I have been a bit irregular here as a result of which numerous posts are lying unwritten. Will soon make a comeback (or so I hope)! Thanks for remembering me. Tada :)

Abhiman said...

Hi. I came across your blog from Tammy's blog (Tamanna Mishra).

You've mentioned in your profile that you'd like to enter film direction. If you enter this domain, may I request you to consider to cast me as an actor (if the requirement arises). I too am interested in the field of feature films, as an actor.

Thank you.

The Double Inverted Commas said...

@Abhid-D: Hi Abhid. Thanks for dropping by. Definitely, my friend!