Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random


My elder sister is getting married. I am happy. And with all this talk of marriage going around me, I am compelled to think about my marriage too. People around me are already going ballistic saying things like "Ab tera raasta tow saaf ho gaya" making me freak. However, I don't see myself getting married for the next 2 years at least. Why? I don't know. I still need some answers. What do I tell these people who are overeager to push me down the aisle? I buy myself more time with my favourite defence, "I am far too immature for marriage". It remains to be seen how much time I will be able to buy with this one.

Moving on, I have been wanting to venture into feature reporting for some time now. But I also believe that everything will happen in its own time.

The swine flu panic is slowly getting to me now.

The most surprising bit of news today? I got to know that my roommate, who came just 7 days back, is a SENIOR FORENSIC SCIENTIST! Whoa. My respect for her today shot up.

And last but not the least, this is for my guardian angel. I am indebted to you. Forever.

P.S.: In case you are wondering about the deteriorating quality of my blogging skills, you can blame it on Twitter :)

5 comments:

With Malice said...

start writing more...will help u a lot...and not twitter :)
btw...all the best to ur sis...god bless her...

Vishnu said...

twitter is jus a temporary craze.. this is one big fish..
forensic scientist.. kewl..
the age ol marriage push..tht reason wont last long enough.. maybe am pregnant would do some effect.. jus joking..
neways glad u bloghopped to mine.. interesting blog u hav.. hope u continue.. i would hav commented on some of ur older posts too..

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]