Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This blog has no headline

Is Twittering better than writing long blogs? No clue. Am using both and enjoy them equally. However, this blog isn't about which-is-better.

I have been feeling quite insecure these days. I don't know if I am needlessely going into the "overthinking" mode as P calls it (I sincerely hope he is right), but I am quite perplexed. Anyways, guess I have no other option but to take things as they come---one day at a time.

I don't believe this but I am watching a film right now called Love love love starring Aamir and Juhi. Wow!! They are dancing to a song called "Disco dandiya' and looking absolutely adorable. Ahh those old days. Fashion disasters these actors used to be really!! Aamir is wearing a green T-shirt underneath a white blazer with white trousers----with lots of talcum powder on his face and red lipstick. Juhi is donning a magenta ghagra choli, a blue dupatta, white hair band and again lots of talcum powder and lipstick--somehow making her look more hideous.

Am quite hooked to Sach ka saamna these days on Star Plus. The hurried editing of the Vinod Kambli's episode howled loudly in the audiences' face. Gone were the questions on Sachin and BCCI. Huh!!! Wonder why the show is called Sach ka saamna after all. Ironical! The next guest on the show is TV actress Urvashi Dholakia. Who I believe became an unwed mother at 18. Whoa! Can't wait to see what all spills out in this episode.

However, the show that tops my list of mindless entertainment is of course Rakhi ka swamyavar hands down! What a total entertainer that girl is. Just love her. Way to go girl. If you watched today's episode where she puts a guy called Manmohan Tiwari from Rishikesh (one of the 4 finalists) in his place, I think you will agree with me. Madame Sawant reminded me of Amitabh in Deewar when she told the hapless guy (he was only looking for publicity through Sawant, unsurprisingly), "Mere paas name hai, fame hai, money hai, beauty hai". Awesome. :)

Also sample this,"Pehle tow aapki mummy kehti thi mujhse masala kutwaayegi, pallu karna hoga, aur aaj kehti hai masala nai kutwaayegi. Aisa kyun? Itna change kyun aa gaya?"

Manmohan ki mummy, masala kutwaa lo Rakhi se please.

The best part was when Rakhi got up, shook hands with the guy (he was totally defeated by Rakhi's logic, had nothing to say, dont blame him!) and walked away blowing her hair. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Can't wait to see who Madame marries (will she, won't she?).

Hey, tomorrow is the total solar eclipse. Will our lives change for the next three years (that's the maximum time it is supposed to affect a zodiac sign, according to astrological predictions) because of it? Beats me.

Guess need to do what I started this blog with---take one day at a time.

1 comment:

With Malice said...

kaleidoscopic thoughts...knocked over by the variety u can hold simultaneously...by the way...completely agreed with ur thoughts that we must take each day as it comes...thats the way to go...keep it up...cheers :)