Double Inverted Commas

I couldn't think of anything smart to put here. So there!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Watch this to destress

Chanced upon this....thought to spread some laughter and cheer :) Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTs9gZr64No&eurl=http://www.orkut.co.in/FavoriteVideos.aspx%3Frl%3Dls%26uid%3D16594929321899691126&feature=player_embedded
Posted by The Double Inverted Commas at 11:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

I dream, therefore I am

I dream, therefore I am

About Me

My photo
The Double Inverted Commas
I want to write books, direct films, host a travel show, earn lots of money and fame and give birth to a beautiful baby one day
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • This blog has no headline
      • Why does India take marriage so seriously?
      • Watch this to destress
      • The village beckons its idiot
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

Actually!

Some great bloggers

Yup I do!

Don't Worry!

Live It Up

Recipe of the Day

The Three Ls

Hop(e) a Little!

My Pot of Luck

Yay!

Let me fly away!

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.